Your invitation to join the Chamber of Commerce
COMMUNITY | SUPPORT | PROMOTION
We are proud that our support network for businesses in Chalfont St Peter is going from strength-to-strength. We look forward to welcoming more members to help us build our business community still further. In recent years we have achieved a lot, so here is just a small selection of things we do for members:
- Our business seminars continue to run every four months. Each event includes presentations from Chamber of Commerce members about their businesses and plenty of opportunities to network and meet each other in a relaxed, sociable atmosphere.
- We continued our stand-out work on street decorations, putting up flags and Christmas lights – included the recent addition of new ‘globe’ lights.
- Our communication channels via Facebook and WhatsApp continue to provide a useful platform for sharing information.
- Our website at www.cspchamber.co.uk has been revamped and we post regular updates and newsletters, showcase existing members and enable new members to join online (see below).
- Our Keep it Local website is a useful member benefit, raising the profile of all our businesses and is regularly promoted through the Chamber.
- Regular work continues on promoting the village and its traders via specific initiatives, press releases in the local papers, social media and our ‘Nextdoor’ community.
- Our links with important bodies such as the Parish, District and County Councils continue to be maintained – and utilised.
- We assist with the work experience scheme and employability day at Chalfont Community College.
Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce means you are often the first to hear of business-related news. You will become known by other businesses who have knowledge of the local customer base, can recommend you and provide you with a voice in the trading community. You can also use the joint influence of the Chamber to help your business and contribute to village life, making it a great place to work and helping business owners feel part of a thriving community.
Membership costs only £45 a year and will include an entry on the Keep it Local site.
Please join us by completing the form below, or if you have any queries, please let me know.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Chamber of Commerce.
President, Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce
Applying for Membership
To apply for membership of the Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce please make your payment and complete the form below. Membership is from January – December annually at the cost of £45.00.
Bank details: Natwest Bank, Chalfont St Peter Branch. Account Number: 66711649, Sort Code: 60-05-50.
Payment by cheque: Please make cheques payable to ‘Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce’ and post them to the address shown on our contact page here.
Once you’ve made your payment and completed the form we’ll arrange your membership and get in touch to welcome you. Thanks.
Your Business and Contact Details