Your invitation to join the Chamber of Commerce
COMMUNITY | SUPPORT | PROMOTION
In 2017, we look back on a great year in which we grew in both number of members and activity…
- Our new quarterly seminar programme was established. Each event included presentations from Chamber of Commerce members about their businesses and plenty of opportunities to network and meet each other in a relaxed, sociable atmosphere. Venues included Zumtobel, Citrix and Audley Chalfont Dene.
- A strong and productive relationship with Persimmon Homes, developers of the Holy Cross site, was formed. This helped keep disruption to a minimum over the summer. It allowed us to keep members and other traders informed and was a way for us to influence the project building work. We even persuaded them to make a donation to the Christmas lights fund…
- …we continued our stand-out work on street decorations, putting up flags and Christmas lights. The number of the new ‘globe’ lights was doubled.
- Our website at www.cspchamber.co.uk was revamped and we posted regular updates and newsletters, showcased our members and added the option to join the Chamber online
- We created new ways for businesses – not just members – to communicate via Facebook and ‘What’s App’
- Regular work was carried out on promoting the village and its traders via specific initiatives, press releases in the local papers, social media and through Streetlife
- Our links with important bodies such as the Parish, District and County Councils were maintained – and utilised
- We assisted with the work experience scheme and employability day at Chalfont Community College
As well building again on all this activity, in 2017 we have launched a completely revised ‘Keep it Local’ online business directory exclusively for Chalfont St Peter and mount a publicity campaign to make it the ‘go-to’ resource for residents looking for products, services and trades, driving even more business into the village.
Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce means you are often the first to hear of business-related news, you will become known by other businesses who can recommend you, have a knowledge of the local customer base, are a voice in the trading community, can contribute to the village and make it a great place to work, can use the joint influence of the Chamber to help your business, and feel part of a thriving community.
Membership costs only £45 for a full year and will include an entry on the Keep it Local site. Please join us by completing the form below
Best wishes – I look forward to welcoming you to membership of the Chamber of Commerce. If you have any queries, please let me know.
President, Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce
Applying for Membership
To apply for membership of the Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce please make your payment and complete the form below. Membership is from January – December annually at the cost of £45.00.
Bank details: Natwest Bank, Chalfont St Peter Branch. Account Number: 66711649, Sort Code: 60-05-50.
Payment by cheque: Please make cheques payable to ‘Chalfont St Peter Chamber of Commerce’ and post them to the address shown on our contact page here.
Once you’ve made your payment and completed the form we’ll arrange your membership and get in touch to welcome you. Thanks.
Your Business and Contact Details